These next four are kind of a sequence. Smile, laugh, drool...the things I live for.
This is me playing with the effects on my new camera. I have really great subjects...don't you think?
I had some video to post but this computer is acting up. Mia is going to be 5 months on the 28th. Yikes! How do they grow so fast? I was doing Maddie's hair the other day and I said, "Can't you stay little forever?" She then replies, " Mommy, I have to growed up so I can go down big slides." Ofcourse, what was I thinking? Mia is not crawling but she sure can get where she wants to go. Put her in the middle of the room and she's made it to the other side of the room in 5 seconds flat. She is a smiler too. She smiles all day long. Especially when her daddy sings some classics to her like, "You're just to good to be true..." at least I think that's the name of it. Boy does her face light up.
We have a busy weekend coming up. Tomorrow we're going to the Norwoods for a swimming play date, then home for a nap (unfortunatley that doesn't mean me) and then to the Astros game. My sister and her family are coming into town and Maddie has no idea. Joel (my nephew) called me today and said " Aunt Becca, whatever you do, DO NOT tell Maddie we are coming." So no matter how hard it's been...my lips are sealed. It's great using cousin visits for bribery. So, anyway, we are going to have a ton of fun. Maddie loves her cousins soooo much! I'm sure I'll get plenty of great pics.
I've challenged myself to accomplish 1 goal a day. I work best with baby steps, not long gargantuane strides.Today my goal was to put ALL the laundry away. I am proud to say I reached my goal!!! I do have a little stack next to me, but that's nothing compared to what's normally lying around. I think my goal for tomorrow will be have everything ready for the day before 8:30am. I'll let you know if this happens. Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment